The Proven And Responsive Georgia Attorney For Personal Injury
After a serious car or vehicle crash, slip and trip or medical error you need an accomplished personal injury attorney to protect your rights and pursue compensation that will cover all of your costs and losses, both physical and intangible (such as pain and suffering).
Patrick Flynn, Attorney at Law has extensive Georgia personal injury experience, in both federal and state courts. Patrick understands the importance of strategy, evidence and both expert and witness testimony in these cases. His mission is to effectively present your case and acquire the maximum compensation available.
Help With Many Types Of Personal Injury Cases
There are many ways that an injury can happen. When your injury is caused by someone else not paying attention, acting recklessly or disobeying safety rules, you may have a personal injury case. Patrick can assist with a wide range on case types including:
- Pedestrian and bicycle crashes
- Medical malpractice including birth errors and surgical errors
- Pharmacy and prescription medication errors
- Sexual abuse or molestation that stems from lack of supervision
- Negligence or preventable errors or mishaps that cause death
- Car, truck and big rig collisions
- Premises liability, trips, falls and “slip and fall”-type cases
- Products, machinery and equipment that are defective or that fail and cause injury
- Dog bites or animal attacks that cause harm
- Chemical and burn injuries
- Food poisoning
- Workplace accidents
Medical malpractice cases require a deep knowledge of both duty of care and negligence within the medical realm. Patrick Flynn knows how to investigate and recover important evidence. He has a network of experts who work with him in these cases to present the most solid case possible. With decades of experience, Patrick is able to readily ascertain what each medical malpractice case is likely to be worth.
The Legal Support You Need After An Injury
As an accomplished trial attorney, Patrick has the ability to negotiate and to present a compelling case in court. Most cases will settle before a trial. When the other side refuses to offer reasonable compensation he will take your case to court. Read about the cases he’s been involved with.
Get in touch with Patrick Flynn at his Albany law office today. Call 229-518-4050 or toll free at 800-646-8799. You can also send a personal injury case inquiry email and he will get in touch with you.